Guided fly fishing adventure tours in the spectacular Blue Mountains and Central Tablelands.
If you have ever wanted to try fly fishing then you will love our fly fishing tours.
Our fishing tours are a lot of fun and all experience levels are welcome. The techniques you will learn on my tours are transferable to other fishing situations. Never fly fished before? No problem, that’s what we're here for. You will learn basic fly casting techniques, different types of flies to use in different situations and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our tours will bring you to some of the most amazing places the Greater Blue Mountains National Park has on offer. So if you want a 2 hour fishing experience or a remote multi day fishing adventure we will give you a great experience.
- Maximum group size of 2 people
- Fly rod hire included
- Day tours include lunch snacks, tea & coffee
- Half day tours including snacks, tea & coffee
- Bass fly fishing tours on the Nepean River, Colo River & Grose river at the foot of the Blue Mountains, available September to April
- Fly fishing on trout streams near Lithgow available October long weekend to June long weekend
- Lake fishing near Lithgow available year round
Locations are chosen for the best experience based on the weather conditions. Blue Mountains, NSW Australia. Central Tablelands, NSW Australia. Kanangra, NSW Australia.
Book Your Adventure!
Blue Mountains - Fly Fishing Tours
Half day wading tour
$400 for 1 person
$600 for 2 people
Full day wading tour
$700 for 1 person
$900 for 2 people
Remote 2 day fly fishing tour
$1,300 for 1 person
$1,700 for 2 people
Remote 3 day fly fishing tour
$2,000 for 1 person
$2,600 for 2 people