Personalised Blue Mountains tours
Mt Dan's Adventures. Specialising in private tours personalised for you.
Acknowledgment of country
Mt Dan's Adventures acknowledges the Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people as the first inhabitants of Australia. We respect that they are the traditional custodians of this land and recognize the Aboriginal people of NSW (Where we work) belong to the oldest continuing culture in the world with diverse cultural customs and we wish to pay respects to all Elders past and present.
- National Parks Licenced | Parks Eco Pass
- Blue Mountains Council Licenced
- Accredited 4WD tour operator
- Recreational Fishing Fees Exempt | My guides fishing fee exemption is really handy for traveling anglers.
- Fishing Tours | Nepean & Colo River Bass Fly Fishing | Lithgow Trout Fly Fishing.
- 4x4 Tours | with beautiful spots for sunset BBQs | Marrangaroo National Park|Kanangra Boyd National Park.
- Abseiling Tours | Blue Mountains National Park | Glenbrook | Katoomba. | Mt Victoria
- Rock Climbing Tours | Mt Victoria
- Pick Up from your accommodation in the Blue Mountains.
- Disability Inclusion | Our disability inclusive adventures cater for all ages and all abilities.
- NDIS | National Disability Insurance Scheme Registered Provider.
Turn your holiday into an Australian adventure holiday. We offer fly fishing tours, 4WD tours, rock climbing tours, abseiling tours, bushwalking tours, and family camping adventures.
We specialise in personalised tours for small groups and can tailor a tour to suit you. We will show you hidden corners of the beautiful Blue Mountains from our local perspective.
Our adventure tours are heaps of fun and take in some of the best views the Blue Mountains have on offer.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Our inclusive adventures are for all abilities and all ages.
Call now 0438 547 014 and book a tour tailored just for you.